- Added new PlaySafe pdf booklet
10th September 2006
- Updated Antidotes for bad Acid Trips page
29th May 2006
- Added Nitrous Oxide page here
14th May 2005
- Added April 2003 Kat Survey Results
30th April 2003
- Updated Dependency Page
23rd March 2003
- Updated Drug Induced Psychosis Page
15th March 2003
- Updated Kat page and added Kat Use Survey
12th March 2003
- Added Gauteng September 2002 Survey Data
- Added Club Health 2002 Rimini Declaration info and submission page
22nd January 2002
- Added Reality Bytes submissions "Still Suffering" and "The Xperience I will never forget.."
10th January 2002
- Updated events page with new links.
3rd January 2002
- Changed home page to main index - dumped splash page (bit tedious), updated Rave & Dance Harm Reduction page links and details. Archived 2000 Whats New entries.
2nd January 2002
- Updated home page with more info in links and 'story board' type center piece. Hope to make the site easier to use.
30th December 2001
- Moved site to new Linux server, reorganised content into directories, added new search engine.
29th December 2001
- New Dutch research on Long Term effects of MDMA added to BrainboX.
5th December 2001
- Added letter on "Does E cause brain damage?" by Dr Cooper as sent to www.clubbed.com
- Added Report on Survey Data presented to the SACENDU Report back meeting 11th October 2001.
11th October 2001
- Added "Pharmacology 101" , updated Bibliography with "Ecstasy Reconsidered", Reality Bytes story on drinking too much water.
29th September 2001
- Updated E Info with MAPS Paper on Nephropathy
26th September 2001
- Added E Flyer source & .pdf to downloadable resources
30th June 2001
- Added E Testing FAQ
14th June 2001
- Added entry on Qat
4th June 2001
- Added qat of nine tales to the Culture Club, Darrel Bristol-Bovey's story of qat use in Yemen
24 May 2001
- Added letter Hearing Damage real issue for ravers and updated Hearing page
17 May 2001
- Added Reality Byte stories 'Coke has fucked up our relationship' and as well as another Cocaine story , updated ZA Rave Links and the Chapters page.
19th April 2001
- Added Gauteng section and Report on Survey Data presented to the SACENDU Report back meeting 4th April 2001.
4th April 2001
- The update continues. Added a user story on a Yaba trip in Thailand (no there's no beach involved:), a letter of thanks and important info on PMA (a really dangerous substitute for MDMA).
25th January 2001
- Added a letter "Never give up giving up", a Q&A on LSD and Fertility, a Bibliography, updated the 'Smart' Alternatives, and added some entries to the Events page. There is a lot more updates to do: the Editor has been off-line for a few months whilst resettling back in South Africa. Thanks everyone who has sent in material: it will be posted up shortly.
24th January 2001
- 2000 What's New Archive
Disclaimer This Guide is provided for informational purposes ONLY. RaveSafe, it's volunteers and its sponsors do not condone or advocate the use of illegal substances. RaveSafe accepts NO responsibility for the way the information in this used, nor for any harm that might occur from the use of the information contained in this document. Although a concerted effort has been made to ensure the validity of the information contained in this document, no guarantees or assurances of accuracy are provided by anyone. Read and act at your own risk.